Would you like to join Northern Ireland's LARGest printing company?
Following a move to a 125,000sq ft purpose built print facility in early 2017, GPS is now the largest commercial litho printing company in Northern Ireland. Along with the move GPS has invested in additional digital, wide format and litho printing presses and finishing equipment. Due to our ongoing expansion programme GPS is undertaking a recruitment drive across the company.
GPS invests heavily in people, the company is committed to training, enabling employees to get the most out of technological investments in order to meet GPS's exacting standards. Environmental consciousness is inherent in the company's culture and is not merely an afterthought. This is evident through the GPS's many accreditations and a long list of awards.
If you are interested in being part of a company that is progressive, forward thinking, delivers solid performance and provides financial security then the following role will be of interest.
Do you like to work in a fast-paced target driven environment?
Are you pro-active, with a can-do attitude?
If so, then GPS has the ideal role and career for you -
To provide efficient administrative support to Customer Services, Sales and Despatch departments.
Customer Services Manager
You will be responsible for and have experience of –
- General office administration
- Cleansing databases and spreadsheets
- Producing of bespoke labels to identify goods
- Liaising with couriers and clients regarding delivery schedules and orders
- Issuing of Purchase Order Numbers to sub-contractors
- Liaising with all departments to ensure optimal outputs
- Record keeping, reporting, data input and administrative duties
- Assist with Stock taking activities
- Strong IT skills and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Excel
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multi task in a busy office environment
- Good time management
- Strong problem-solving skill set
Training and Development
Full training and instruction will be provided on a wide range of administrative activities.
Opportunities for career progression
Hours of Work
Monday – Friday 09:00am – 17:00pm
(Though business needs may demand minor adjustments)
Negotiable based on experience
To be considered for interview please click here to download an application form (or telephone 028 9070 2020) and forward to firstname.lastname@example.org or GPS Colour Graphics, 4 Marshalls Road, Belfast, BT5 6SR.
The closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 26th October 2018.
GPS Colour Graphics Ltd. is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
To view GPS Recruitment Data Protection policy please click here