Would you like to join Northern Ireland's biggest printing company?
A successful management restructure in 2014 has paved the way for GPS to become Northern Ireland’s largest printing company which has been reinforced by a move to 125,000sq ft purpose built print facility. Along with the move GPS has invested in significant additional digital and litho printing presses and finishing equipment. Due to our ongoing expansion programme GPS is undertaking a recruitment drive across the company.
GPS invests heavily in people, the company is committed to training, enabling employees to get the most out of their technological investments in order to meet GPS's exacting standards. Environmental consciousness is inherent in the company's culture and is not merely an afterthought. This is evident through the GPS's many accreditations and a long list of awards.
If you are interested in being part of a company that is progressive, forward thinking, delivers solid performance and provides financial security then the following role will be of interest
Trainee Print Finisher
(7 positions available)
- Previous experience in a print environment or with laminating/thread sewing is desirable but not essential
- Good Communication skills – verbal and numerical
- Mechanical aptitude (ability to learn to analyse mechanical problems and determine appropriate solutions)
- Flexible and adaptable – enthusiastic and able to respond to varying demands in a time sensitive environment
- Computer literacy in Windows based systems desirable
- Willingness to work continental shifts
This position involves operating/learning to operate a variety of machinery within the Finishing Department effectively and efficiently and to ensure products are generated to required quality, cost, time and productivity requirements.
To be considered for interview please click here to download an application form and forward to email@example.com or GPS Colour Graphics, Marshalls Road, Belfast, BT5 6SR.
The closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 19 May 2017.
GPS Colour Graphics Ltd. is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
For other positions that are not currently listed, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish your details to be held on file for future consideration.