Would you like to join Northern Ireland's LARGest printing company?
Following a move to a 125,000sq ft purpose built print facility in early 2017, GPS is now the largest commercial litho printing company in Northern Ireland. Along with the move GPS has invested in additional digital, wide format and litho printing presses and finishing equipment. Due to our ongoing expansion programme GPS is undertaking a recruitment drive across the company.
GPS invests heavily in people, the company is committed to training, enabling employees to get the most out of technological investments in order to meet GPS's exacting standards. Environmental consciousness is inherent in the company's culture and is not merely an afterthought. This is evident through the GPS's many accreditations and a long list of awards.
If you are interested in being part of a company that is progressive, forward thinking, delivers solid performance and provides financial security then the following role will be of interest.
To identify new business opportunities and ensure cross selling of GPS products and services across current clients and prospects.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Identify organisations and decision makers to target for business. Generate, prequalify and follow up on prospects and leads on an ongoing basis.
- Undertake sales presentations, write proposals and attend meetings with clients/prospects.
Maintain regular contacts with clients/prospects in order to provide a highly personalised level of service to enable you to build relationships and secure orders.
Follow up on all quotations provided to clients to ensure opportunities for new business are maximised.
Proactively manage all aspects of the client’s order/account from initial enquiry, prepress through to end delivery, invoicing and invoice queries.
Maintain effective communication with the Customer Services and Production teams so internal processes run smoothly and efficiently and client’s specific requirements are met.
- Minimum of one year’s experience in a sales environment or one year’s experience in the print industry. You should be able to demonstrate a strong track record in sales or a good understanding of print.
- Highly motivated, proactive and target driven.
- The ability to make sales presentations and pitches.
- Strong and demonstrable organisational skills and ability to use own initiative and work independently
- Excellent communication skills; verbal, written and numerical with a strong commercial understanding
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy, highly motivated and target driven.
- Computer literate and proficient in the use of MS Office applications
- Full training in the print sales process will be provided.
To be considered for interview please click here to download an application form (or telephone 028 9070 2020) and forward to firstname.lastname@example.org or GPS Colour Graphics, 4 Marshalls Road, Belfast, BT5 6SR.
The closing date for applications is 5pm on Monday 13th August 2018.
GPS Colour Graphics Ltd. is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
To view GPS Recruitment Data Protection policy please click here