Would you like to join Northern Ireland's LARGest printing company?
Following a move to a 125,000sq ft purpose built print facility in early 2017, GPS is now the largest commercial litho printing company in Northern Ireland. Along with the move GPS has invested in additional digital, wide format and litho printing presses and finishing equipment. Due to our ongoing expansion programme GPS is undertaking a recruitment drive across the company.
GPS invests heavily in people, the company is committed to training, enabling employees to get the most out of technological investments in order to meet GPS's exacting standards. Environmental consciousness is inherent in the company's culture and is not merely an afterthought. This is evident through the GPS's many accreditations and a long list of awards.
If you are interested in being part of a company that is progressive, forward thinking, delivers solid performance and provides financial security then the following role will be of interest.
GPS Production Operatives
– Full Time positionS
Working as part of a busy team you will be responsible for:
- Loading, running and unloading machines
- Issuing and preparing materials
- Checking produced goods
- Maintaining records
- Assisting with maintenance
We are seeking candidates who can:
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures regarding Health and safety
- Thrive in a target focused organisation
- Show Initiative and a willingness to learn
- Demonstrate they can perform as part of a team
- Take and follow instructions
- Basic literacy and numeracy skills
- Ability to speak and read English language/ instructions
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance record
- Ability to perform work that requires standing
- Experience of Production/ Manufacturing work
- Experience of working to targets
- Experience of Shift work
No direct experience is required as full training will be provided, however
positions would ideally suit those who have experience of working in fast paced production environments.
Hours of Work:
Alternating shift Pattern: 06:00am – 14:00pm Monday to Friday
14:00pm – 22:00pm Monday to Friday
Salary: Dependant on Experience
To be considered for interview please submit your CV illustrating how you meet the above criteria or alternatively download an application by clicking here and forward to firstname.lastname@example.org or GPS Colour Graphics, 4 Marshalls Road, Belfast, BT5 6SR.
The closing date for applications is 5pm on Monday 10 June 2019.
GPS Colour Graphics Ltd. is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
To view GPS Recruitment Data Protection policy please click here