Would you like to join Northern Ireland's biggest printing company?
GPS currently requires a temporary receptionist for a 3 month period with potential for the role to become a permanent position. The main purpose of this role is to ensure provision of an efficient and courteous reception service to visitors and staff.
Role and Responsibilities:
- operate a busy switch board and directing calls in a prompt, positive and professional manner
- meeting and greeting clients
- reserving meeting rooms and requesting catering arrangements
- event preparation including catering and room set up
- ensure front of house area is kept neat and tidy
- prepare outgoing mail and distribute incoming mail to relevant personnel
- overseeing reception area ensuring that there is cover at all times
- when necessary, assisting accounts with facilities and supplier invoices
Skills & Attributes:
- polite, personable and enthusiastic
- strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- have a minimum of 4 GCSEs to include Maths + Eng A-C
- excellent communication skills
- client service orientation
- initiative and attention to detail
- MS Office
- previous reception and switch board experience would be an advantage.
Salary - not disclosed
To be considered for interview please click here to download an application form (or telephone 028 9070 2020) and forward to firstname.lastname@example.org or GPS Colour Graphics, 4 Marshalls Road, Belfast, BT5 6SR.
The closing date for applications is 5pm on February 16th February 2018.
GPS Colour Graphics Ltd. is an Equal Opportunities Employer.